1. Eat fruits for snacks. Instead of eating junk food in the course of the day, make sure you have fruits with you all day. Bite that fruit when you feel hungry between meals.
2. Drink water. Do your best to reduce drinks that contain sugar. I am not saying cut that down immediately, but drink one bit at a time, changing them with water as time goes on.
3. Add fresh vegetables to dinner. You are missing a lot if you don’t already include vegetables in your dinner.Reduce unhealthy meals if you normally eat that.
4. Stop eating red meat. You can still eat seafood and poultry for now. Later, you can remove those out too if you want.
5. Eat nuts instead of chips. If you usually have chips as snack, attempt eating unsalted peanuts.
6. Change whole milk for soy milk. Whole milk has lots of fat. Soy milk is healthier. You get used to it in no time.
7. Whole grain cereal. Avoid sugary cereal, in place of that try a whole-grain cereal.
8. Try some great vegetable dinners. There are plenty of them out there if you have not tried any of them yet.If you go by these 8 transformations, you will be most likely be eating healthier than you ever have before. The good news is that as soon as you have got this done, you will keep going, to 8 steps and beyond.